PSI is dedicated to providing high-quality services to help students improve their grades, attitudes, health and behavior. Our employees provide innovative resources within the fields of education, psychology, speech/language pathology, school health, prevention, and tutoring. Our employees work in public, private and charter schools throughout Ohio. Employees are assigned to specific school/s for the school year enabling them to establish strong teams and relationships with other education professionals and students. Come see why our employees nominated PSI as a Top Workplace in 2016 and 2017!
Our PSI family is fulfilled because we offer our employees:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility to work as little or as much as you want!
- Nights, Weekends and Summers off!
- Paid Time Off
- Health and prescription benefits for those working at least 30 hours/week
- Professional development opportunities
- Robust discount vendor program